Thursday, March 1, 2012

Blogging.

I will not lie, blogging is my form of procrastination.

It is my outlet. I LOVE to write, my box of journals dating back from Kindergarden on proves it. Blogging to me is like an electronic journal. You get to access a small (or large) part of my inner most thoughts. Of what goes on in this crazy head of mine.

James truly isn't much of a writer, but when he choses to...he melts my heart and makes me smile. He really is a teddy bear, and I wouldnt have it any other way! (Ok that might have embarassed him! *sorry!*)

Anyways, most (if not all) of these posts will be from me.

I will write about the ins and outs of our crazy life. How things are going on the trying to conceive front. Our weight loss journeys. Faith. Things that make me smile, laugh, or cry. And hopefully you wil find the posts to be enjoyable, and give you a little window to our souls.

I will post later on what a week in the life of our family is like at the moment. What nursing school is REALLY like. And possibly on our journey thus far with infertility and all the crazy emotions that go with it.

Have a blessed day!
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment