Saturday, August 11, 2012

Gender Reveal (Photo Heavy)


I wrote this the night of our party, but forgot to click publish...woops!

I am tired and getting ready for bed but here are some of the pictures...

Pink Lemonade! Loved the lights on bottom :-)
Blue punch I found on pinterest (1 thing of Hawaiian punch, 1 2L of vernors, 1 thing of white grape juice and 1 container of pineapple sherbert)

Our cake Meyer Bakery came up with the quote himself!!


Decorations

Cake table. Notice the butterflies on boxes...these were the money boxes for voting.
Votes went in glass jars with flowers on top.
Totals were 50 pink, 30 blue.
We were wrong, James and I included. This baby will be the first Hillard boy from a male in the family.
Also, see the chocolate cupcakes? They were AMAZING! Chocolate cupcake, with cream filling, and chocolate frosting.
WAY more delicious than the cake if I do say so myself, too bad they couldn't color the cream on the inside!


By the votes...Old Wives Tales & Voting Rules

Side view of cake after served to guests
Marble Cake with Butter Cream middle

Happy Daddy and Mommy! Hubby is excited and in disbelief that he is going to have a son.
And I am feeling a bit unprepared. Thankful for nephew and day care kids that allowed me to practice on them!
I know little girls better than little boys!

Punch went fast. Good day.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment