Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pregnancy Bump Photos

I thought I would post all of the comparison ones I have thus far...it truly is amazing to see your body change.

Soon I may start weekly updates on the pregnancy. I have been quite lax on posting lately and hope to get better at it.



I can feel my belly every day, but pending what I wear, and if I am fully focused on tightening my core...it isn't always so obvious. It is those days it makes me feel f-a-t and not pregnant. Especially when people stare at me in scrubs or in clothes that don't show my belly as much and say things like, "soon you will pop" 

Which, I am not going to lie makes me want my belly to be fully big and round. But I can say, it already is getting in the way at times. And those moments bring a smile in my heart. Even if it is an inconvenience at times.

1 more week til our anatomy scan.
2 more weeks to half way through this pregnancy!
4 weeks until we have our gender reveal party!
6 more weeks til viability!!!! <<<Which will be SUCH a huge milestone!!
22 more weeks until this little one's due date....ahhh!

P.S. I am now 18w2d :-) Unbelievable!

1 comment:

  1. You're going to keep your gender a secret for 3 weeks??!!??! man you are tough! I wouldn't be able to....but I want to do a gender reveal party next time too :) Hope you post how it goes!!!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete